Friday, April 11, 2008

DO YOU THINK ATHLETES MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY??

I do not think professional athletes make too much money. In my opinion, They deserve to get multimillion salaries. Professional athletes get paid what they are worth. I think Hollywood act&actress make too much money more. I do not think anyone makes too much money. It is based on what you can do and how many people are capable of doing as well what you do. Meanwhile, people are paying to watch them or buying the products that come from advertising, professional athletes continue to get paid. It is not because it is popular kids playing game, it is because they perform something that people want to pay to see at the highest of levels. Moreover, theres a small supply of professional athletes and a big demand.

I know most people do not agree with my view.

I am ready to fight you guys~ ^^

Bring it on~!

No comments: