Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Conversation Club

At the end of every day in the school, I sign up and join the conversation club. I can sign up for the conversation club four times a week, and I have signed up as many as I can every week. Actually, the conversation club is my favorite school activity. I know that other school activities like discussion club, trips, and seminals really help to improve my English, but I prefer joining the conversation club. Before I studied at YUELI, I had studied for three months at a private school and they had the same activity like the conversation club. For three months, I participated in the conversation club two hours a day. My spoken English was terrible more than now because I had recently arrived in Toronto. By taking the converdation club, I could make many friends and improve my speaking English at the same time. That is why I prefered the conversation club over other activities. Another reason that I join the conversation club is that I can talk with university students. While my friends who are studying English in Canada are thinking of only one thing, "Studying Englush", canadiens university students worry about their major, jobs, part time jobs, and life like I was always worrying when I was a university student in Korea. We can talk about various topics wvwn though we have different background. This week, I already signed up four times to the conversation club. I am going to sign up to the conversation club until I finish the YUELI course.

No comments: