Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who Has Influenced Me The Most?

One question that a lot of people ask me is that "Who Has Influenced Me The Most?"
Sometimes, somebody ask me about that and I also think about it. Therefore, I do not hesitate
to say the answer. It is definitely, absolutely, my father. My mother, brother, and friends, they
also affect many aspects of myself, but I have been influenced by my father a lot. When I have been in hard times, my father has not given any common advices. However, he always stands behind me. My father is ready to help any time I want. Whatever I have done, he has led me to a right way. I am not to say that my father is a perfect person. It is impossible and nobody is perfect in the world. My father never expresses how much he loves his sons. However, my brother and I know and feel how much he loves us. I can not explaine who my father is, but I can say that I know about him more than any one. Above all, I would like to be person who is like my father because my father is person who I respect the most. If I could have been person who is like my father, my son also will think that my son would like to be person who is his father.

No comments: