Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Steve Jobs's speech

I was impressed and taught about the way to live life by Steve Jobs's speech. Steve Jobs who is CEO of APPLE is known for his special management method. It originated from his life experiences. As an adopted baby, a university student who dropped out of colleage, a worker who continued to succeed and fail, and person who had had a time limit on his life, his hard life shows in his management style. Now, Steve Jobs is the most successful CEO in the world, but he still says " Stay hungry, Stay foolish". His opinion makes me think about my life. Above all, Steve Jobs's speech is very unique. He gave audiences not only a lot of humour but also an impression at the same time. It makes that the audiences, including me, paid attention to his speech. I am not usually interested in somebody's speech, but I learned a lot of things that I could not leatn from school.


I do not think that people only have one turning point in their life. I have had many experience that changed my thinking, goals, and life. This time that I am in Canada has been another turning point in my life. Until few months ago, I did not realize the real reason that I study in Canada. Until I realized that reason for which I have come to Canada is not to do what I want but to do something that I can not do in Korea, I waste my time. In the few months I have left, I should remember why I come to Canada. My turning point is not finished. It is still moving to my goal.

No comments: