Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Nature and Growth of The Scientific Thought

I took the lecture, " The Nature and Growth of The Scientific Thought." When I signed up for the lecture, I thought that it was about how to think scientifically. However, my expection was totally wrong. Before I write about this lecture, I found something interesting about the York University students. It was just a guess, but now I was sure. It is true that most York University students study hard, but some students do not. I watched some students who played games, watched movies, and chatted with their friends in the class.( Such nice guys.........)
Anyway, the lecture started and Albert Einstein was introduced. The professor explained about Einstein's personality, achievement, and life. Until that time, there were no problems. After that, serious situation was waiting for me. The professor began to prove relativity theory. I had no idea about that. At that time, I realized that it was not my English problem. Even if the professor ahd spoken Korean, I could not have understood. I checked my friends who signed up to the same lecture. Young and Daniel.
Daniel, he pretended to pay attention to the lecture, but I knew that he did not understand any word of the professor said. Young fortunately did not sleep in the class. After the lecture, we did not know what we had heard.
My third lecture in the York University, it was finished just like that.

No comments: